Selecting a general contractor with strong ties to subcontractors, excellent safety record, manpower and expertise is the best way to complete the job right
When choosing to competitively-bid your project after the design is complete, you want a general contractor with strong ties to the subcontractor community, excellent safety record, and the manpower and expertise to complete the job right – all the things that help lower costs.
ESI’s ability to maintain a competitive edge due to our relationships and our construction competence, benefits our clients by assuring a greater value in all areas of their projects: schedule, cost, quality, etc.
Our company typically self-performs the following general contracting trades:
- Selective Demolition
- Concrete Foundations, Slabs & Flatwork
- Masonry & Masonry Restoration
- Rough Carpentry
- Finish Carpentry
- Cold-formed Metal Framing
- Drywall, Finishing and Acoustical Ceilings
- Architectural Millwork Installation
- Misc. Steel Installation
- Structural Steel Erection
- Pre-engineered Metal Building Erection